We cook and carve on site for your guests to enjoy!
Our pig roaster is suitable for pigs from 50lbs to 150lbs.
Use the menus on our website to create the menu that will accompany your pig. Feel free to give our Catering Coordinator a call and we can help you pick the menu and provide a quote!
We require a minimum of 50 guests.
Pig Roast Preparation & Cooking | $495.00 (for 1 pig up to 150lbs)
Includes: 1 cook, transportation, set up, cooking, carving and break down.
Pig | $5.95/lb
How many pounds required depends on the size of your group. We suggest 1lb to 1.5lbs per guest.
Key Information & Planning
- Depending on the event, pig can be cooked on site all day or it can be cooked at our location and then brought out to the event.
- All of the leftover food from your event is packaged in disposable aluminum pans for you.
- Please give as much advance notice as possible. Not all dates are available as we do book up.
- Glass or disposable plates and cutlery are included in cost.
- Paper napkins are included in cost.
- Cutlery can be rolled in napkins for the buffet table or left separate.
- Cloth napkins are $3.00 each to rent.
- Tablecloths for your buffet and/or guest tables are $12.00 to rent. Please inform us of the size and shape of your tables.
- Please inform us of any allergies.
- $3.00 charge applies to each special request that is prepared separately.
- If you are setting up buffet tables outdoors on grass, please support the legs of the table with wood to avoid them from digging into the ground due to the weight and tipping over.
- Please inform us of the intended time of eating. We don’t want your food to have to sit in the warmers for too long!
- Salt & Pepper will mix your salads upon arriving. Or we can pass along instructions to you if you would like to do it yourself on your own timeline.
- Pick up dirty plates, cutlery, equipment, etc. will be organized in advance with our catering coordinator.
Disposable Plates, Cutlery & Napkins
$0.25/person + tax We use 100% compostable plates, napkins and cutlery
Glass Plates, Real Cutlery & Napkins
$2.00/person + tax
Pig roast includes one cook, the rest of staffing is determined by the requirements of the event and can be quoted upon.